Executive Administrative Assistant position with an innovative start up IT company now available.
- Industry: Health IT Software Development
- Core duties: Business Operations & Marketing Support
- Full Time, Currently Remote, later work out our Charlotte office
- Compensation Range for the position is $37,400 – $45,000
- None or little travel required
- Paid 15 vacation days
RMCSoft doesn’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation. We are seeking a high energy, super organized employee to support the operations and marketing departments. With a 60/40 time allocation between the two departments, the business operations function is to keep all the office administration tasks functioning on time while the technical team develops amazing software for clients. To support the marketing team your primary function is to help create sales and marketing content that assists the business as a whole.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the business operations duties include: managing calendars, organizing and documenting office procedures, follow up on action items identified from operational, sales and marketing meetings, document creation and storage (service proposals, presentations, contracts), ensuring all business filings are completed on time, supporting new client onboarding, researching solutions to a wide range of business situations, providing administrative assistance to the Director of Operations and Strategy, administration of online educational and sales events.
Marketing support duties include: create stories based on interviews of team members, clients, and prospects, produce social media images using Canva or a similar tool, take pictures during live events, manage the newsletter and social media account. You are not afraid to ask questions and seek a deeper understanding of the “why” to succeed in the role and to better serve customers.
Our ideal team member has
- At least two years office support experience in a startup environment
- At least two years in a software or software engineering environment
- Familiarity with state business filing requirements
- Knowledge of budgeting and cost control procedures
- An affinity for procedure and structure and yet is agile enough to pivot effectively in the rapidly changing environment of a startup
- Google Suite and Microsoft office skills are a must – especially PowerPoint, design software is a plus.
The following characteristics are also important:
- Able to flex work hours with daily changes in demand for task accomplishment
- Good time manager
- Proven hard work ethic
- Fast learner
- Calm under pressure while maintaining momentum
- The ability to forward think and anticipate what will be needed in a range of situations
The position requires face-to-face coordination with peers, internal clients, SMEs, and leadership within the company. At RMCSoft you will work alongside top talent on a variety of projects. We are looking for passionate people who want to sharpen their skills while also being exposed to all aspects of the business.
Compensation Range for the position is $37,400 – $45,000 Actual compensation will depend on experience. Benefits include 15 Paid Vacation days; supportive organizational culture – RMCSoft is a progressive, thoughtful company dedicated to supporting employees perform at their highest potential.
To apply – please go to Indeed.com and submit your resume AND a cover letter of least 400 words detailing.
- Why the position sounds interesting to you
- How your experience fits the needs of the position
- Why you think you would be a good fit for RMCSoft
We look forward to hearing from you and will be excited to meet you.
P.S. We mean it about the cover letter – it is what will make you stand out from the crowd and show us that you are serious about your application.